RE:

I couldn't agree more.  Some of these trade rumors include people who are clearly cast in stone in the city they play in, like Peyton in Seattle, Malone/Stock, etc.  Just wanting Grant is about as foolish as it can get.  We can WANT whomever but a deal is not even remotely possible.  It is clear whom among plays in fantasy leagues, yada yada.

Grant could be mayor of Portland if he wanted to, and no amount of money and  2nd rate stiffs are going to change that in this lifetime.

Next!