Outlaw

Any chance of the Celtics getting Bo Outlaw?  Maybe Andy Enfield can chance
that Free Throw stroke of his!

By the way, I think the rosters for the Fila Summer league are messed up.
Charles Outlaw is listed under the NBA Pros and Bo Outlaw is listed under
the Magic.  under the Experience column, they both say Magic.  Also, I
checked out the No Limit Roster and Ron Mercer is on it, but when I checked
the stats of No Limits game the other day, the game roster is totally
different.  No Percy Miller, Ron Mercer, or Derek Anderson.

Johs