RE: Popeye

I think Popeye coming back healthy is a real key for this team. When
healthy, he is a first-rate frontcourt reserve who rebounds and is
unselfish. I'd love to see us pick up a quality PF for the starting unit
with Popeye anchoring the bench.

Of course, it's quite possible Popeye would be included in any trade
bringing back a PF. Either way, I think he's an important piece of the
puzzle right now.

Mark