Re: playoff $$ value added

I'm all for business, and a Pro or World soccer league would be a great
business venture for the US. Although I'm not a soccer fan, I'm a business
man and understand the profitability of such a venture. One of my fantasies
is to sponsor an individual in a sport, especially golf. Women's sports are
taking off, I especially like the LPGA because I can relate my yardage
distances with a few of them. Never miss them when I'm in Florida, they're
much more friendly and appreciative than the PGA robots.