Re: Thinking about Warwick and Tricky Rick

Neal R Hoffman wrote:

> The more I think about it, the more I tend to believe that Rick is the
> mastermind behind the current Antwoine issue.
> 1. I don't think Pitino could be suprised about the condition of a player,
> whereas he is a control freak and now that he can talk to his own players
> he knows what is going on.
> 2. Why would Holley cross Pitino?
> 3. From Ricks mouth to Jersey Red's pen.
>
> The only question I have is why is he bothering to do all this?  Take the
> heat of the mercer deal?  Really trade walker?  Smokescreen what he and
> wallace have cooking?
>
> WHY?

What I wrote yesterday is what I believe. I dont think that Antoine Walker
will leave Boston. Another reason which I didn't think of yesterday when I
wrote my post; Why would Rick Pitino, the coach who publically slammed all
Boston fans for abusing Antoine Walker last season end up trading him? I
firmly believe that Rick Pitino could *NEVER* live something like that down
again and would quite probably be ran out of town.

To abuse *HIS* fans for abusing *HIS* player and then trading *HIS* player
just does not make sense to me.... Does it to you???

Warwick