Re: Master P, Master V, and Me

At 02:15 PM 7/9/99 -0500, RSMALL@clarku.edu wrote:

> >I think Ron doesn't seem to have a very strong
> >personality from what I can tell, and guys like Master
> >P (and Don King and Billy Hunter and David Falk) seem
> >to be able to manipulate them pretty well by telling
> >them how great they are.

Just FYI. Master P told WCW (World Champ Wrestling) that if they put his name on the Marquee for their Monday Nitro it would sellout as it is his hometown. Well they did just that and they drew only 15,000 and even before The Master became involved they had expected a crowd of 14,000!! He and his posse have not gotten along well with the wrestlers either so the skits have looked really low rent. Lastly Master and the No Limit soldiers are supposed to be the baby faces (good guys) and the "Rap is Crap" Cowboys were supposed to be the Heels(Bad guys) but the fans are booing P and his soldiers and loving the "Country" ( Curt Henning Bobby Duncum Jr and the Windham Brothers)wrestlers!! The Rap is crap song is hilarious and it is selling like hotcakes as are T Shirts and other memorabilia so I guess P has helped out after all!!!
Again Just FYI Later.Mike