RE:Fw: The only Mercer trade rumor that...

The only problem with this scenario is that I believe the intention is
moving Walker to the 3.  Therefor there isn't enough minutes to go
around for Walker, Pierce and Mercer as starters this coming season.  If
moving Walker to the 3 is a fact, then the Celt's need a 4 not another
2.  The Celt's need a rebounding 4 to try to gain control of the boards.

<Jim
--

>If you share my enthusiasm for Walker and believe that Pierce is best
suited
>to playing the 3, then any trade of Mercer that
>will not hurt the team's overall talent level has to be for a guard.
Think
>about it: Walker and Pierce both need to play 36-38 minutes per game.
Pot
>will get close to that at center. These guys are young and need to play

real