Re: URL: NBAtalk.com: Walker For Baker Rumor

This is what I was saying in my previous email, now Walker is labeled
as disgruntled. Now what has Walker done to earn that label. Assuming,
this trade is consumated and Baker is not in Pitino shape then what,
trade Baker. After all, Baker had his problems with Chris Ford who
wanted him to play defense. Pitino sucks as a GM. - Mishra