Re: URL: NBAtalk.com: Walker For Baker Rumor

Here's a quote:  "Baker for Walker Deal: Bill Wendell
of San Diego's XTRA 690 AM, citing a source in Boston,
is reporting that the Sonics and Celtics may make a
deal on August 1st. The deal would send Vin Baker (who
is from New England) to the Celtics for disgruntled
forward Antoine Walker. "  How much do you want to bet
that the "source" is Jersey Red?  I hate this deal.  I
have stuck with the Celtics through thick and thin,
but I would have a major problem embracing a team not
built around Antoine.  I just have invested too much
time and emotion into building around him.  He is the
Celtics to me for the last three years.  Baker is just
another player.  There are fifteen other forwards as
good as him in the league.  This will never happen as
along as Pitino knows how good Walker is.