Re: Barros to Denver?

I thought I invented the Francis for Mercer scenario.
Did Ryan mention it in the Globe, or on Boston radio?
It would be great if you guys could keep up the great
job of posting radio rumors/trade talk to those of us
dependent on the web for our Celtics lifeline.  As far
as this Dana trade, what a perfect example of
wandering eyes!  What could this Herren do that Dana
hasn't already proven he can do much better, besides
drink?  Dana is a key reserve on a championship team
to my mind.  I really like his game and his character.
 I think he can still get better too, and you know
what?  He's not as expensive as he used to be.