Rumors flyin'

Man, I want to know what's up with this Denver deal! It's gotta be Herren,
right? Who else would RP want? But I'd be surprised if the Nugs would move
him, they got one of the best sleeper drafts IMO with him and Posey. Posey
could make Fortson expendable, and despite my earlier lambastings I would be
into Fortson for the right price (eg, not Mercer). Fortson & Herren for Dana
would be a dream for us, and the Nugs would have to throw in somebody besides
Herren to make the dollars work, but then they'd be crazy to make the deal
without getting a big man in return.

And I'd be shocked as hell to see the Pacers trading Travis Best for
Radojevic. A, Rado is still a ways off from contributing, and B, I think the
Pacers see Travis as the PG of the future, a guy who'll still be young enough
when Harrington & Bender are finally ready for prime time. BTW, an article I
read in the New Orleans Times Picayune called Bender "a cross between Kukoc &
Garnett." The paper's NBA writer had seen him play in a high school All Star game.

Ray -- Ron Mercer AND a number one for Steve Francis? Puh-lease. This kid has
ONE year of big time NC2A ball! And no position in the NBA! He'll probably be
a good pro, but Merce already is a "good" pro.