Herren?

Hey all, I left town on draft night and am just back. But in catching up on
backlogged digests, I didn't see much commentary about Herren. Much of the
conventional wisdom (not just on this list) was that RP wanted him -- but my
take is, that obviously couldn't have been right, because I can't imagine the
C's not being able to trade a future pick or two for one of Utah's or
Atlanta's late first rounders.

My take on Clack: best player left on board, solid pick, might not make team
unless Mercer traded. Has defensive skills and more of an offensive game than
Bowen. (Thought the Mario Elie comparison was interesting, though he will HAVE
to spend time in the gym practicing jumpers; hell, if I can do it, he should
have no problem.) Good news that Turner can still be had without having to
burn the pick. I'd be pretty surprised if he doesn't make the team. What's
with this Tony Delk talk, though? Ugh ...

Whoever suggested Ricky Moore, I like your thinking ... though I don't think
he handles well enough to play PG full time. Outrageous defender who would've
been an early second rounder had the draft been in March.