Re: I have another question; Which I answer because it's slow and hot.

Warwick wrote:

> Joe,
>
> The way you described Kris Clack reminds me of a shorter Dontae Jones.

Except Dontae Jones could really shoot the ball, not to mention shoot a
revolver at people. :-)

Clack may be a bit more like Felipe Lopez, a guy who's great athletic
talent overshadowed the fact he had only a prosaic shooting eye from
distance. To his credit Lopez worked really hard in his senior season to
develop a 20 foot jumper, and this got him a ticket to the NBA. Clack also
needed to work on his perimeter shot in his final college year, but he
didn't.

I guess having a new college coach didn't help, but he can't make excuses.
A 65%FT shooting off guard is not going to get a lot of minutes on any NBA
team, much less a poor FT shooting lineup like the Celtics. Clack will
need to clearly outplay Bruce Bowen this Summer just to earn a roster spot
and the chance to work out for a year with Andy Enfield. If the summer
league teams play a wide-open style, I do think Clack could really impress
people. I hope list-members will attend all the games in LA and Boston and
report on them.

------