RE: Ideas

Portland, Atlanta & Seattle are three teams I have heard are looking to
make some major changes, & Portland has been after Mercer.  Wallace & Grant
are too similar & with their huge contracts, seem to be like Webber &
Howard, one will eventually be gone.

I have heard they are definitely shopping Rider & Jackson.

I have to agree on the constant turnover, but Mercer is not the solution
and we need to trade him before he turns into a Dee Brown and loses value.

.  Wallace & On Monday, July 05, 1999 10:05 PM, Shailendra Mishra