Re: Ideas

Come on John, surely Portland will agree to no such trade, they just
went to the conference finals. They need some experience and have a
pretty good chance to win a championship if they can keep their team
intact.

Regarding the C's, I am glad that Pitino has so far shown restraint and
not indulged in mindless trading. The C's need to get rid of marginal
players like Shintzius, Riley, Bowen etc, and get NBA level talent.
I also agree with the majority, that KA doesn't fit the system, but
trading Mercer along is a terrible solution. Overturning the roster
every year is a chemistry killer, no matter how good a talent is
aquired in return. I would like to see KA and the marginal players let
go..and the two exemptions used effectively to obtain a quality talent.
- Mishra