Re: Scintillating News From Bulpett And May

> But seriously, it would
>  certainly
>  seem to increase the likelihood of a Barros to Nuggets trade or anywhere
>  else, since you don't need both Delk and Barros.

I wish we could get a little more info on this one because I can't figure out
how to get this one to work. They need help at small forward as they have
concluded Erik Williams, though signed for big bucks, is not the answer.
Posey will need development. With McDyess at power forward and LaFrenz at
center, they need an outside shooter or slasher at small forward. Forston,
who turned out to be a solid rebounder ranking 4th in the league, can't fit
that bill. They feel they need to add experience and can use Forston, Keon
Clark or their two draft picks, Herran and Posey as trade bait. I had heard
interest from the Celtics on most of these players at one time or another.
However, I can't see how Barros fits in, especially with his salary. Two of
these guys would have to come back to match Barros salary and I don't think
he is necessairly what they are looking for...

DJessen33