Re: Plateful from Bulpett -Reply

This is just a message to Antoine I think.  No way
does Rick Trade him for a pedestrian scorer like Vin
Baker.  If Antoine ever does get traded it has to be
for Shareef, or two Vin Bakers.  I would really lose
my moorings if we ever lost Antoine.  He IS this team,
and the only true leader/competitor on it.  The rest
of the guys are sad sacks in comparison.  I don't like
reading this, and am looking forward to seeing it put
to rest.  Expect Antoine to clear up the
misunderstanding (and rehire his trainer) soon.