Re: Plateful from Bulpett -Reply

It might be a message to Antoine or it may be reality. FoR sportscaster
Bob Lobel (FoR: Friend of Rick), as I mentioned in another post,
emphasized
in his sportscast last night, that the only untouchable was Pierce, and
I doubt Antoine had access to Channel 4 in Boston on his dish - He'd be
too
busy playing with his Nintendo and Playstation.

Concerning a deal involving Antoine for Baker: I didn't get that
connotation
from the Bulpett article.  He said they would move Walker to clear up
cap space - nothing about a Baker for Walker deal in itself. I was
thinking Walker
might be dealt to one of the under the cap teams like Chicago for ???,
and then they
just sign Baker - not a sign and trade.

I guess we'll know in August.
Ray