Game summary request

First -Snoopy, very nice job on the game summary. I agreed with a lot of
what you said and it gave a lot more worth reading than someone could get
off of just looking at a boxscore (the second to me being the whole point in
doing a game summary vs just posting stats, and what makes Bill's so good
even when I don't agree with all of it).

OK, compliments out of the way, last season, with his permission, I
re-posted Bill's game summaries to the Cs ng FBO people there. I was going
to ask him again this year if I could, but with so many more regularly
involved this year, it made better sense to post the request to the list at
large. I did a header at the beginning of each posting last year with the
correct attrib, etc, as follows:

This Celtics game report is forwarded from the Celtics mailing list,
where it is generally prepared by Bill Cooper (wfcooper@tiac.com)
with the occasional aid of guest reporters.It goes out within 12
hours of the end of each game to Celtics@igtc.com (subscribe by
sending the message "subscribe celtics" to majordomo@igtc.com)
along with the knowledgable, lively and occasionally prescient
commentary of the listmembers.  The reports are also archived
at The Celtics WebServer (http://ics.com/~drisko/).

Which I could simply be sure to edit this year as appropriate to actually
include the various poster's names, and maybe change the 'within 12 hours'
to something like ASAP to allow for variable standards vs the one Bill held
himself to. I can also include a line to email response to the poster along
with posting them if you want to see what people are saying there without
signing up for the ng.

Does anyone mind my doing this with their summaries this year? By letting me
do so, you perform a multiple service and get a wider audience as reward in
return. Not only do those on the ng get the info, but it helps advertise
this list and some of the best of what it provides. Which may bring in some
interesting new members. Very symbiotic set-up IMO. Comments?

-Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net