Re: WHERE'S THE GAME??? NOT ON TV???

> I called my cable company, TCI at about 7:05.  I told them that Fox
> Sports Detroit was being shown instead of Fox Sports New England.  They
> told me it was a feed problem, and it should be fixed sometime tonight. I
> then called later for an update, and they told me it was Fox Sports'
> problem, not TCI's.  They said because it was preseason, they weren't
> showing the game.
> I am pissed!!!
>
> Anyone else have this problem?

No. The singal has been fuzzy ocassionally but the game has been on Time
Warner in Portland from the beginning. Are you inside the blackout area?
There should not be a blackout on a cable game but who knows.

The Michigan game was supposed to be on if there was no Celtics game.
You probably can watch the replay of the C's tomorrow morning though.

Alex

Alex Pufhal
alexp@megalink.net
ICQ: 5769388 AOL IM: MrUmpire
"It works. It really does." Sun Microsystems
CEO Scott McNally after a failed demo