Re: Sherman Douglas -Reply

>>> "Michael  J.  King  Sr." <kingpin@primenet.com> 01/28/99 03:12pm

I just checked NBA.com and Sherman is still unsigned. They have a list of
all free agents and where they are playing, retired etc.  It is blank next
to Sherm and when you click on his bio he is still listed as a N.J.Net. So
he must still be available. They have E.Riley as  a Celtic so the list is
current as of yesterday the 27th. Just FYI. Later.Mike <<<

Mike:

Thanks for looking that up for me!  I guess that means that Sherman still
looms as a possibility for the Celts...?

Ryan