rotation?

Anyone have any idea what the season-opening roster and, barring any more moves,
eventual roster will be? I had a pretty good handle on it until Riley signed.
I count 14 players, with only 12 spots available:

PG: Anderson, Barros, Garnett
SG: Mercer, Bowen, Minor
SF: Pierce, McCarty
PF: Walker, Jones
C: Battie, Declercq, Schintzius, Riley

I'm sure we'll start the season with a couple of players on the injured list,
but any guess who the long-term IL stashes will be? I'm guessing Riley (unless
he really shows something in the next 10 days) and Garnett.

Anyone heard anything or want to weigh in?

Mark

By the way, the closer the season gets, the more optimistic I get. I really see
this team as a playoff contender. Considering Pitino's second-year record and a
full season of Kenny, plus the additions of Popeye and Pierce, I don't see how
this team can't improve drastically. Plus, just another year of experience for
Walker and Mercer should work wonders, as well as the benefits for the entire
team having played the system for a year. Factor in the advantage of having most
of the roster back from last year and I expect big things.