Re: rotation?

Mark Berry wrote:

> Anyone have any idea what the season-opening roster and, barring any more moves,
> eventual roster will be? I had a pretty good handle on it until Riley signed.
> I count 14 players, with only 12 spots available:

No... Teams are allowed 14 players until Feb. 18 and then must have their injury
list. So that gives everyone an opportunity to shine early and whoever isn't playing
well will sit on the IR.. The NBA isn't as strict this season with the IR, so no
more convienient injuries, you can put them on it even if they are fit.

Cheers,

Warwick