Sherman Douglas

>>>Put me on the list of fans who would like to bring back Douglas if we
could get him for one of our exemptions. Our offense fell apart last year
when KA went down and Sherman did a good job in NJ when Cassel got
hurt. Calipari is upset with management that they didn't resign Douglas
instead of Murdoch.  <<<

When did this officially happen?  I haven't seen any specific mention of
Douglas being signed by anyone--not that I'm doubting the validity of
what George said.

If anyone can find / post official verification of Sherman Douglas signing
with the Clippers, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan