Receiving Channel 68

>      > Maybe this can help some people.

I live in the Providence area and do not receive > Channel 68 through Cox
(my cable service provider), but I can watch Channel > 68 if I unplug the
cable box and hook up the small antenna that came with my > TV.  It's a
little fuzzy (not cable quality), but not so that I can't make out player's
> numbers and lose track of the ball.
	>
	> Still, there is still no excuse for Cox.  All I heard last summer,
when the > Direct TV type services were making their push, is that you
couldn't get > local programming through Direct TV.  I guess that you can't
get it through > Cox either.>>