Re: Bill?

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:35:59 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

>Bill,
>I have been anxiously awaiting your email review since 9 pm last night.
>Going to college in Michigan, you make it a lot easier to live away from
>the games.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>NEal

Hi Folks,

	Unfortunately, I am one of those poor Cox Cable subscribers,
who will not be receiving the Celtic's road games this year (at least
until thing change).   So I won't be doing game reports on the road
games.  I will, though, be doing my usual humble best on the home
contests.

	If anyone out there would be interested in picking up the
slack, and writing up the away games I think that a lot of folks,
beside myself, would be appreciative.

Thanks

Bill C.