Re: Kandiman

Hi Hart:

I feel the same relief as you that Pitino didn't bankrupt the franchise to
trade up in the draft for Kandi-man, potentially the biggest bust since
LaRue Martin. Wow, did we detect Paul M-esque sarcasm in your post?   :-)

But in fairness, Kandi has only played in 80 organized basketball games in
his entire life (according, at least, to ESPN).  A guy like Paul Pierce
probably played that many games prior to his senior year in highschool, no
doubt against AAU and LA city competition of a very high calibre.

But yeah, Kandi-man so far sounds like your typical LA Toeclippers draft
mistake.

Joe

****