Kandiman

Well folks, it appears that the Kandiman was an official bust in that
very tough Italian league. I guess learning Basketball in that renowned
and fabled Basketball School ,Pacific, prepared him well for that tough
competition of the italian league. He averaged 7 points a game and 5
rebounds. I guess the Italians are loaded with 7 footers. The team let
him out of his contract a bit earlier. Well anyway when he gets to the
NBA, he will chew em up.  Hmm, must have been to save money. The
Clippers must be ecstatic having to sign him to #1 pick money. He could
be worse than "Banana Boy". Poor Chris Ford, he must be on Prozac
already. Anybody want him. Not me!

Regards,
Hart