Celtics vs Raptors

Anyone know if tonight's game is being carried on WABU?  Some notes from
The Globe...

Pitino said he doesn't expect the Celtics to be fluid offensively. He
also knows they won't be healthy. Bruce Bowen and Greg Minor could miss
the season opener because of respective wrist and ankle injuries (Minor
may need surgery [That's convenient! Jim]). Tony Battie and Dwayne
Schintzius are expected to play, even though both experienced back
spasms over the weekend. And Walter McCarty has a turf-toe type injury
but is expected to play.

''We've got some guys banged up, but I'm going up there looking for a
win,'' Antoine Walker said. ''I don't believe in taking the court just
for the sake of taking the court. I'm looking for us to do something.''
[Selfish bastard, huh Paul! Jim]

Jim