Re: Walker

----------
> gets his hands on the opposution. Guys like Larry Joe Bird and Michael
Jordan
> were known for not coddling their teammates.

I hadn't thought of that...but its true.  Especially Jordan was known for
being extremely competitive in practice.  And that stuff (including being
physical with teammates) can often come off as being a jerk.  There were
often rumors about how none of the Chicago Bulls players liked Jordan
because of this, but I guarantee it made the Bulls a better basketball
team.  We'll have to see what happens.

And thanks to all who commented about the practices!!!  Keep it up!!!
Thats the best Celtics coverage I get down here in the heart of Nebraska.

Erik Estes