Anybody see this?

ESPN: "The Bulls on Saturday acquired center Andrew Lang from the Bucks for a
conditional second-round draft pick. The 6-11, 265-pound Lang has averaged 6.2
points and 4.8 rebounds a game in 10 NBA seasons with the Hawks, Suns and Bucks."

Lang earns $3 million a season, which is a joke, but he's in the last year of
his contract, which is why the Bulls did this. I wouldn't mind seeing him in
green next season for the right price.

Speaking of the Bulls, Roy Rogers played 19 minutes against the Pacers and had
3 blocked shots! He also scored 3 points (on 1 for 4 shooting, ouch), 3
boards, an assist, a steal, a turnover and 2 fouls.

ESPN also says:

• The Knicks signed Dennis Scott. How many players are they going to have,
anyway?

• "Sharone Wright's basketball career is over at age 25. Alabama surgeon James
Andrews said if Wright keeps playing, there's a strong chance he'll lose the
use of his left arm, which was mangled in a car accident two years ago."

Shoot. I had hoped he'd at least be someone for us to consider signing, if he
got healthy. On a less selfish note, it's too bad to hear about this, but
hopefully the kid has invested his NBA money wisely.