Re: Pierce

Hi Mark:

Bottom line, you got me. Amazing how established NBA players seem to shrink after
getting drafted. I remember both Big Dog Robinson and Pippen being listed as 6-9
coming out of college (not 6-7). Charles Barkley's official height shrank an inch a
year once he established himself as an NBA All Star. Isn't he 6-4 these days?

In any case, you've got me much more psyched about Paul Pierce than I was awhile
ago :-)

Joe

***