Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 23:12:30 EST
From: Bos3332@aol.com
Subject: Jason Lawson??

anyone else remember this kid from nova? well he's officially a free agent and
i'm not sure if he's been signed but i don't think so. i think he could help
the team on the boards and maybe be polished enough to be a descent center.
he's got alot of power and with some help on his footwork he could be an olden
polyniece or maybe even a brian williams