Re: Pre-season on 18" dish?

In a message dated 99-01-24 21:37:54 EST, alexp@megalink.net writes:

<<  I just saw the note on FSNE  a couple of minutes ago, Friday's game will
be
 on. I believe at 7pm, with a 6pm special and a 6:30 pre-game.  >>

I'm willing to bet that the game will only be "in the clear" within the NBA
limits of territorial rights for FSNE or any Regional sports affiliate.

I tried to watch the Bulls-Pacers game today on Fox Sports Chicago (W1 - 8)
but it was blacked out for my Zip Code. I did, however, de-tune the Audio
adjustments on my satellite receiver from the Factory pre-sets and was able to
listen to the audio feed in the clear. I'm willing to bet that is what you'll
find for this Friday night's exhibition game as well. Once the actual season
starts, you'll be able to see the home games in the clear if you have a
subscription to FSNE.