re-Will McDonough Takes A Shot At Antioine

What a bunch of bull. McDonough would have lambasted Antoine if he stood on
his head for him. Walker doesn't get the recognition he deserves. In only
his 2nd year last season he was in the top stats in most categories. The
Boston press and many posters here constantly degrade him for whatever
reason. Well, get over it, he's signed, he's the captain, and he's the
franchise, without Walker this team would be a bottom feeder. I believe
this season with KA feeding these hungry guys, we will improve over last
year, because his seasoned direction will get us off to a fast start.
Remember well, the slow awkward start of last season with Chauncey.

Will the 1st exhibition game be televised?
Will ESPN be broadcasting games over the net?