NBC cynics

NBC has shown just how cynical it is.  After stating it is cutting
down on sex in prime time, I guess it is going to counter with
images of violence.  I just saw an ad for the Knicks exhibition game
and guess who it features, Spre!  Good to see that Stern is getting
the positive news about the players out to get us fans back.

I saw a portion of the Saturday program they run.  They managed
to shove Coby Bryant in my face there.  And our local sports/tv
analyst looked over the NBA schedule and states that the Bulls
have disappeared and that they will be replaced by Coby, Shaq and
the Lakers.  So, the NBA, which claims it is going back to
promoting teams is going to make us love the Lakers eh!  I'll pass.

Oh well, at least we don't have to talk about the lockout anymore.
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net
http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw