Marlon

OK, I've becom obsessed by Marlon Garnett.  Technically, you could
probably say I'm stalking him.  There's a lot of game summaries on the
'net from his days with Santa Clara.  There's one mention of him on the
CBA transactions web page.  It says he signed with the Grand Rapids
Hoops, but he's not in their list of players.  I can find no stats and
no descriptions/pictures of him.  Anyone know how big he is?  Which
guard position he plays?

I did find out who his agent is, though...

Fred L. Slaughter
Fred W. Slaughter
Certified Sports Agents

Player Availability
All current clients are available for endorsement and marketing
contracts upon request. Please send all requests to
fws@fredslaughter.com.
The following clients are not under any basketball team contract and are
available for either United States or Foreign Market play:

Marc Carter
Marlon Garnett
Berry Randle
Brandon Martin
Juaquin Hawkins

...think the Slaughters could tell us anything about him?

Jim