Re: Encouraging sign

Yes, please, someone find out more about this Garnett guy.  From the
stats that were posted earlier, he didn't seem much like a point guard.
He had very few assists, even fewer than his turnovers.  Why would he be
rushing to sign him?  That makes, what, 14 players, including Pervis,
but assuming Dontae is cut?  Could there be a trade coming for Dana?  I
know Pitino hates small point guards.  Or, are they going to play the IR
rotation game again all this year?

Jim

>From: peter delevett <pdelevett@amcity.com>
>To: Celtics <Celtics@igtc.com>
>Subject: Encouraging sign
>

>On another note, ESPN is now saying we've officially signed Shitzius
and PG
>Marlon Garnett. Garnett used to play college ball out here at Santa
Clara,
>playing alongside Steve Nash. Don't know anything about him but I'll
see what
>I can dig up. Gotta think, though, there were good defensive PGs like
Corey
>Beck who might have signed for the minimum. Then again, Wallace &
Pitino