Re: Etc., and stuff

Odegaard, Greg M. wrote:

> Why would Stewart want to go to Toronto for a few extra bucks?  He needs a
> new agent to let him in on the tax and devalued dollar story up there.  He
> will need at least 30% more to be even with a US team, ask Damon.  This to
> play on a bad, unsupported by their fans team.  MS if you are out there,
> take the 1.75MM and wear the green and a couple of rings, in this lifetime.
> Go north and get cold and burned at the same time.

Well said Greg and he probably will end up with the C's

> Why won't ESPN quit reporting Chicago is dumping salaries to go after AW?
> Must be true to a degree, so with that in mind I change my naive position on
> when to sign AW up for life?  NOW, do it the same day you sign our man MS up
> for life and announce the Trav for Battie deal.  Sorry for Popeye's sake,
> but AW is the man at the 4 and he needs the 40 minutes he deserves.  This is
> too big a freaking deal to let the pundits and or a Jerry or two control our
> team's destiny.

Reported today on Miami talk by Ira Winderman that Antoine is a done
deal for the C's and he has Gaston's blessing. Not to worry, Bulls will
go into the proverbial outhouse this year and for the next few years,
ain't life grand.

> Rodman is retiring now maybe not. I think the boy (?) heard the media talk
> about how cool it might be to see him and Spree on the same team, and he
> liked what he heard.  Someone who could actually make him look good.  BTW,
> our local TV sports guy called Rod the greatest rebounder ever in the game.
> This idiot will be on my speed dial, if he doesn't admit he stuck his head
> up his *ss and made a mistake to forget the Russell's and Wilt's of the
> world.  The guy actually was so "informed" to note that Rodman had once
> grabbed 29 rebounds in ONE game.  Russell and Wilt averaged that number for
> long stretches, you freaking moron.  I have no patience for idiots doing the
> sports, pretending to be informed and cool.  Well when you are an idiot, it
> is impossible to look cool.  I am reminded by my list buddies at least
> weekly.
> Thankfully as Gene pointed out, the ESPN folks know which end is up.

Couple of points of interest, if memory serves me right, Wilt and Russ
had over 50 rebound games on more than a few occasions. Can you or
anyone imagine the Worm pulling a mugging on Wilt, the Worm would have
ended up in the 2nd balcony of our beloved old Gaaarden. IMO he wasn't
good enuf to clean Wilt's or Russell's jock strap. Period end of story!

> And what does it say for the great Faker mystique if they can't talk KJ into
> playing one season w/ the team to get the elusive ring. Maybe KJ should take
> the same bus out of the region heading to Canada where the riches are as
> pure as the water.  KJ deserves the Fakers and they deserve him.

How many times is KJ going to retire, just to keep him retired maybe
they should hang him from the Phoenix rafters I/O his number.

> PLAY BALLLLLLL,
> Ode

Regards,
Hart