Etc., and stuff

Why would Stewart want to go to Toronto for a few extra bucks?  He needs a
new agent to let him in on the tax and devalued dollar story up there.  He
will need at least 30% more to be even with a US team, ask Damon.  This to
play on a bad, unsupported by their fans team.  MS if you are out there,
take the 1.75MM and wear the green and a couple of rings, in this lifetime.
Go north and get cold and burned at the same time.

Why won't ESPN quit reporting Chicago is dumping salaries to go after AW?
Must be true to a degree, so with that in mind I change my naive position on
when to sign AW up for life?  NOW, do it the same day you sign our man MS up
for life and announce the Trav for Battie deal.  Sorry for Popeye's sake,
but AW is the man at the 4 and he needs the 40 minutes he deserves.  This is
too big a freaking deal to let the pundits and or a Jerry or two control our
team's destiny.

Rodman is retiring now maybe not. I think the boy (?) heard the media talk
about how cool it might be to see him and Spree on the same team, and he
liked what he heard.  Someone who could actually make him look good.  BTW,
our local TV sports guy called Rod the greatest rebounder ever in the game.
This idiot will be on my speed dial, if he doesn't admit he stuck his head
up his *ss and made a mistake to forget the Russell's and Wilt's of the
world.  The guy actually was so "informed" to note that Rodman had once
grabbed 29 rebounds in ONE game.  Russell and Wilt averaged that number for
long stretches, you freaking moron.  I have no patience for idiots doing the
sports, pretending to be informed and cool.  Well when you are an idiot, it
is impossible to look cool.  I am reminded by my list buddies at least
weekly.
Thankfully as Gene pointed out, the ESPN folks know which end is up.

And what does it say for the great Faker mystique if they can't talk KJ into
playing one season w/ the team to get the elusive ring. Maybe KJ should take
the same bus out of the region heading to Canada where the riches are as
pure as the water.  KJ deserves the Fakers and they deserve him.

PLAY BALLLLLLL,
Ode