Re: The New Pitino System?

I'm sure you will stop hearing Schinsplints' name if Pitino manages to
land Stewart.  And, as you say, Dontae will not be on the roster come
Friday.  That's 12 players.  Great.  Remember McCarty, Bowen and
DeClerq, as much as I love them, shouldn't be getting a great deal of
playing time on a good team.  Ideally they will be playing out the
fourth quarter, protecting a 20 point lead.  Now, is there anyone who
would give a 3rd string point guard for Greg Minor?

Jim