Re: Rodman

----------
> From: Jim Meninno <jim_meninno@hotmail.com>
> To: eestes@kearney.net; Celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: Re: Rodman
> Date: Wednesday, January 20, 1999 1:48 PM
>
> Oh my Lord, Dennis Rodman's style of play?  And you call yourself a
> Celtic fan?!?  Dennis Rodman is the dirtiest player I have ever seen in
> any sport.  Sure he hustles.  He works very hard to deliver cheap shots
> when the ref's aren't looking.  He uses his ridiculous personality to
> goad players into reacting to him.  He has no sense of sportsmanship and
> makes a mockery of the game (I'm talking about his style of play, not
> the other stuff)

Jim-  You forgot to mention that he rebounds too.  I sure wish the C's had
a "mockery of the game" that rebounded like this!!!  Thanks for the stats
Bob.

The Top 20 Rebounding Seasons of All Time

PLAYER		TEAM	YEAR	REB PER GM	REB %
Dennis Rodman	Det	1992	18.7		0.22
Dennis Rodman	Det	1993	18.3		0.21
Dennis Rodman	San	1994	17.3		0.20