Antoine signed?

Off the Celtics newsgroup:

>According to Espn Radio, Antoine Walker and the Celtics have reached an
>agreement on a six year contract extension as expected.  They are also saying
>that Karl Malone has agreed to a contract extension with the Jazz.

Should I breathe a sigh of relief? Anybody think sign and trade?
No....couldn't happen. So as Kim might say....."siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh."
Thank God for little basketball gifts and......yes Josh....the owners
unwavering stance during the lockout. Look.....see how upbeat and full of
love I am. Watch Ricky screw it up.

Paul M.