What is up???

I don't have any faith in Jackie McMullan.  She's been coasting for
years.  How stupid would trading a stud like pierce, who is locked
down at bargain rates for five years, for a piece of shit like
Potapenko, who doesn't even start?  That will never happen.  I wonder
if Pitino is positioning to get Mashburn, the only player Pierce could
be traded for who has comparable talent.  It does seem like there are
too many big men in camp, and it sure doesn't sound like Popeye is
getting moved.  Ron is safe.  But why should the world have to wait
for Michael Holley if there is a trade in the works.  Every
conceivable trade has either already happened or been discussed.    I
hate this waiting.  Look at how those evil agents are making us suffer
just a little bit more, they couldn't extract enough pain from us in
the lockout.  Sign it already!  What if Jerry West changes his mind?

---peter delevett  wrote:

> It's nice to see we still have a shot at Stewart. Can you imagine
adding him,
> Popeye AND Battie? I only wonder where Pitino would play everybody;
nice
> problem to have.
>
> I just don't get this Schintzius thing, though. If Pitino just wants
a big
> body to be able to defend against the bigger centers, why not Joe
Kleine? He's
> no slower than Schintzius; he's a professional; and he'd be a link
to the
> former Celtics glory days of Bird/McHale/Parish. Might be a really
good locker
> room presence.
>
> Finally, it's great to see Walker talking up Pierce. Kudos to
Antoine for