Bulpett column

It's nice to see we still have a shot at Stewart. Can you imagine adding him,
Popeye AND Battie? I only wonder where Pitino would play everybody; nice
problem to have.

I just don't get this Schintzius thing, though. If Pitino just wants a big
body to be able to defend against the bigger centers, why not Joe Kleine? He's
no slower than Schintzius; he's a professional; and he'd be a link to the
former Celtics glory days of Bird/McHale/Parish. Might be a really good locker
room presence.

Finally, it's great to see Walker talking up Pierce. Kudos to Antoine for
defusing a potentially tense situatoin, given his post-draft comments.