On-Hoops fantasy league

Hi all.  I was considering taking part in the On-Hoops fantasy
basketball league (see http://www.onhoops.com/Fantasy/), when it occured
to me.  Wouldn't it be a lot more fun to compete against some of the
guys/gals from the Celtics mailing list.  If we can get between 8 and 12
teams, we can have a league all to ourselves.  I did it last year and
it's not the best league I've ever seen, but it is FREE.

If you are interested just send me an e-mail with the address you wish
to receive info at and a team name.  They all need to be added at once
to be in a single league.  All you need is an e-mail address and
internet access to make transactions and view results.

Suggestions for the league name are also welcome.

Sorry for taking up list space with this, please make any responses
directly to me.

Later,
Jim