From: jmc@ptc.com [mailto:jmc@ptc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 1999 5:07 PM
To: Celtics@igtc.com
Cc: jmc@luzon.ptc.com
Subject: Yaaawn! Time to wake up and get ready for Celtics excitement!

I remember wanting the Celtics to take Battie as the next best choice after
Duncan, but they took Billups instead.  What a disappointment that was!  I
thought Battie was more of what the C's needed than even Van Horn.   I
frequently consoled myself that at least they got Mercer with the #6 pick.

Now they'll have Battie anyway, and Billups got transformed into Kenny
Anderson, so they'll have all the players I had hoped for from that draft
anyway, plus Kenny Anderson to boot!