Tony Battie

	Did you all know that Battie went to Texas Tech as a guard??  He was
something like 6'3" (give or take a few inches) when he entered college.
He then grew to be in the 6'10" range.  And became a force in the middle.
With great rebounding and shot blocking ability.
	My point is that if Battie is still growing to be in the 7'0" range, then
he still hasn't even totally grown into his body.  And when he does...I
hope the C's are the team that has him!!  He will be a stud in the future.
A big center who plays great defense, will develop even better inside
skills and will run the court like most small forwards.  If we get Battie,
then the future is very bright!!!     Erik Estes

C- Battie
PF-  Walker
SF-  Pierce
SG-  Mercer