Re: WEEI Is Blasting Antoine

Excellent point Mark.. Now there was a case of an Australian cricketer, Bruce
Reid, who was a champion and he had the problem of being 6'10". They fly around
the country for the international games and state vs state games and after
years of sitting in that style of game he has had nothing but back problems.
Now we dont want this to happen with Antoine just for the sake of getting to a
couple of early practices. Sure, I'd understand if it was costing us dearly,
but its not and RP couldn't care less yet.

Go Antoine.

Warwick