The forgotten one...

I know a few of you said that there will be a free agent that slips
through teams and is left available at the end of the frenzy. I have
found out who it is likely to be and unfortunately it isn't of much use
to the Celtics.

My firm belief is that it will be Corliss Williamson of the Sacramento
Kings. He had two very mediocre seasons prior to his contract year which
many teams may be lead into believing that it was all to get the big
dollars. Had Corliss been a few inches taller than none of it would
happen and he would be one of the more 'talked about' free agents.

Cheers,

Warwick